viernes, 7 de julio de 2023

Search Me: Eu non sei nada. #Güler #Özil

 Hoxe presentou o Real Madrid a Arda Güler, vamos cunhas frasiñas. Despois de Ollomol I, chega Ollomol II a ver si se parece no xogo tamén. Un 7 de xullo sempre será especial, a ver si ven protexido.


"Is there a number 10 better than me? I can think of a name, I have a bother that I believe in, may God protect him- his name is Arda Güler." Mesut Özil.

" All offers lost their value when Real Madrid came in. I chose Real Madrid and this is where I want to play. I don´t want to go on loan. I´m here to compete for my spot and play football here. I´m not going anywhere on loan.

 Luka Modric has always been a role model for me. I´m excited to play with him.

 Özil told me this is the biggest club in the world. I had a great relationship with him. Very proud and very happy to join the biggest club in the world.

I want to be a Real Madrid legend." Arda Güler.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario