viernes, 2 de febrero de 2024

Search Me: Eu non sei nada #Jude

 " The best part about this team is that everyone is just so happy for everyone during the celebrations... Of course you will get a few slaps from Rüdiger.

I feel at home here. I´ve made a good start, now it´s about maintaining that and for many, many seasons.

The Spanish Super Cup it was a great experience, winning my first trophy. We dominated the first game and were unlucky to go into extra time and then in the final, we showed our class. I hope it´s the start of many trophies.

Play football, enjoy it, go home and be a good lad. That´s important.

I´m really enjoying myself here, very happy. You know the club is big, but when you get here you fully realise it. It´s the biggest club in the world.The team-mates I habe here are very calm an the coach is very calm and great environment.

Playing at the Santiago Bernabéu is special. It feels like you´re in a coliseum and you´re a gladiator."

"Sábese co Real Madrid é o club máis grande do mundo, pero cando o vives de preto.... Como por exemplo, no Bernabéu, agora coas reformas, é espectacular. É como xogar nun coliseo. Sinteste un gladiador."

Jude Bellingham.

Todas de Jude.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario